Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blackouts and Vibrators

I realized yesterday during a blackout that I needed new "source" material for my blog. This was after lighting had struck my building that left the entire block or more without power for an excruciatingly amount of time. The most fatal causality was the incapacitation of my beloved air conditioner which followed the death of the internet with not even so much as a WIFI signal present.

I started to feel claustrophobic and varied my time between going outside the building for air or lounging i super freezing cold baths. I couldn't rest for even one minute. I couldn't even masturbate because my Hitachi Magic Wand is a plug in!

The heat getting to me made me realized that I've turned into a hermit this past week due to weather inclinations. I'm living in the shadow of my air conditioner and gloating about it quite freely to my non-air conditioning friends. I'll admit that I turned into an asshole and divided the world between who has an AC and who doesn't. It was then that my good friend Mercury Retrograde decided that my war should end...and it ended in sweat, tears, and way too many smoked cigarettes.

The blackout lasted for a few hours, but for me it was a millennia. I used the time to think...think about my life, where it's going and where i would like it to go, it was as if the death of my beloved technology made it seem as if my life flashed before my eyes. Am I more dramatic than I realized? Was I really going through technology withdrawal? I guess I'm more dependent on my laptop, internet, and vibrator then I realized.

Speaking of vibrators, my current state of "hermit-ism" has not done wonders for my sex life. It's not like I can't get laid, I absolutely can...but when a city full of lesbians stop at 1:20 in the morning when I have to get on the NJ transit bus to get home, it kind of puts a damper on things.

Case in point. Last Saturday.

I was scheduled to perform a burlesque show at Galapagos. I don't venture into Brooklyn often with the exception of the really hot lesbian party Choice Cunts. However being that it the first stop in Brooklyn on the L train, and that I could transfer to the A line. I accepted the offer. Our show had the main stage and the crowd looked promising, but next door they were having a Turkish Oil Wrestling night. I didn't really pay attention when I first heard about it until i realized that it was a LESBIAN ONLY Turkish oil wrestling night. Well hearing this got my panties wet in a new york minute...it was that good. Thankfully I recognized alot of the performers since the lesbian performing circuit isn't that big, so running into a few of my fav girls and bois made my night. However since the event started at 12 and I had to leave by 12-ish to get home I didn't get to see the glory that is lesbian oil wrestling. However I had to drag my suitcase and prop chainsaw throughout the sea of lesbians...most of them were checking me out so it was easy to maneuver by, I even had one girl stop me before i got out of the room to tell me how hot i looked.

The same thing happened to me the previous night at a show I sometimes help out with called Rivers Of Honey which is a cabaret for woman and trans of color. Lots of hotties at this show...which is mostly why I keep on coming back to help. After the amazing show had ended, I sat outside the theater in the hallways feeling a little more high than usual when all of a sudden 4 girls came up to me. One girl (who looked like the leader of the group) told me that I was a complete distraction to the entire show because of my boobs. I told her that Flattery will get her everywhere with me..because it really will.

Alas the night was not young as I had to catch that dreaded 1:20 bus once again.

A weekend full of opportunity, missed...all because of location. Which really leads me back into the subject of vibrators as I am currently dating mine. I really do love her though, we have been intimate for well over 6 years and is the longest relationship I have ever been in with a female. She knows what to do and how to do it. Our sessions usually last about an hour and sometimes we bring toys into the bedroom such as my crystal wand and my vast array of high end quality silicone butt plugs. With her, I can fit anything into my ass as she expertly works my body, I can even fist my pussy when she gets me really going. We never get into fights, are allowed to be in a open relationship, have both been tested and are clean and she doesn't want kids. It's quite perfect really.

The perfect solution to all of this would be to escape the evil trenches of NJ and move into the boroughs. However it's not that easy, although the transportation blows, I kinda like it here. I have a huge apartment, excellent air conditioning (when the power doesn't go out) clean water, HOT water, no bugs or mice or rodents of any kind and the rent JUST hit $1000 this year. Although I do not have a car and that is problematic, I think there is a part of me that will never leave here. It is my home, it is a great deal and as the saying goes "you are where you come from".

0 comments:

 
The Vagina Adventures © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.