Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Flattery Will Get You Everywhere - An Introduction

So i have been thinking for quite some time about blogging about my own sex adventures, mishaps and just crazy people i meet along the way. Thinking back to things, it all really amuses me. Lack of social graces, insecurities and general drama are the things that this one lesbian has to deal with in the dating field.

So before i get to my first post, i would like to introduce myself. My name is N (yes just N) and I am a burlesque performer/designer/stylist/makeup artist/whatever career i feel like undertaking at any given time. I am what you may call a free spirit, a girl who is open to new ideas, and lots of experiementation. These are my adventures in lesbian dating, sex and mayhem. Won't you please join me...

0 comments:

 
The Vagina Adventures © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.