Monday, June 9, 2008

All's well that ends well

It comes up, a tiny blue light flickers a bit while warming itself before settling. A raised bump of black plastic uncovers a tiny lens, almost like a clitoris emerging from it's hood. It's connected to my laptop, a tiny webcam enabling vast kinky pleasures to be explored with people throughout the internet..or a possible sneak preview before a prospective date. With the click of my mouse, I'm able to power up the intricate engineering of Yahoo Messenger, and I invite her to play.

With gentle prodding and poking, I'm able to position the the camera so that it rests at the perfect angle. I'm about to sit facing her and she tells me to turn around. I do as I am told as I love a woman who is aggressive and dominant only in the bedroom. Today however, she would have to seduce me on my living room couch. I get in position and place two pillows between me and the couch. I'm on my knees but I'm comfortable. My ass extends out and is perfect. It's comprised of two giant circles of flesh and shows no flaws. I tease her a bit as I run my right hand over my ass and begin to spank myself. She instructs me to move more, to bounce, to make my ass bump and grind. With the instructions given, I begin humping the two pillows separating me from the couch. As I hump more, my ass begins to bounce, it soars up into the air then comes crashing down. It was such a magnificent sight that I almost wish I had taped myself doing it so I could watch the amazing aerodynamics later on in private. My clit starts to feel that special tingle so I thrusted my pussy into the pillows some more. My fantasies were focused on the thought of humping her leg, like I did that one time and afterwards masturbating on several occasions thinking of the racy encounter. Knowing that she was watching me right that minute, sent me overboard.

I was almost at peak. Just a few more minutes I thought to myself...

BUZZ

At first the sound didn't startle me, in fact the sound kinda turned me on some more as i was thinking she wanted me to start using my vibrator.

BUZZ

For those of you who have Yahoo, you know about that buzz button to get someone's attention to for general annoying usage.

I turn around, she is trying to get my attention. She tells me to sit and that she has to talk with me. I tell her I want to finish and she tells me no.

NO? What?

She wants to talk because she is concerned over my blogging and my sex life apparently. Actually it wasn't so much that she wanted to talk as she was accusing me of being the biggest slut in the east coast and demanded that I tell her information about things that had no relevance to her whatsoever. After the accusations and AFTER rudely interrupting me and after her feeble attempts to make me out to be dishonest due to her own serious trust issues, she informed me that we would discuss it that Saturday when we had planned to go out on a date (or as I like to call it, two people going somewhere together)

and after ALL this unexpected and unnecessary drama, the ONLY thing I could think about...the ONE thing completely terrorizing my mind and body and soul was...

YOU FUCKING INTERRUPTED MY ORGASM!!!!!!!!

No one, and I mean NO ONE interrupts my orgasm. It takes me long enough as it is to cum, and I was about to break a pillow humping record for shortest time ever! That's a milestone! That's a miracle! Who is their right mind, thinks that a girl will go out with them, let ALONE sleep with them after they interrupt them sexually, start yelling at them and throwing accusations, and not to mention trying to constantly treat me as if I'm lying and holding back information from her.

I told her to fuck off, closed the chat and cam windows and angrily masturbated to finish myself off as quickly as possible. It wasn't even about pleasure at that point, it was about spite. I don't ever recall masturbating out of spite but there is a first for everything and right then and there, there was not even a single glimpse of positivity in that orgasm. Some people might consider that hot, and angry sex can have it's benefits, but in this case, if my orgasm was a weapon, it would have shot bullets like it was a machine gun.

After i finished, and cleaned up, I went out to the city and got drunk, missed my bus, stumbled to my friends place all the way in Queens that took over an hour to wake her up to let me in, and didn't sleep while leaving a mere 2 hours later to take the morning bus. Not the best of evenings but I eventually made it home and into my bed.

I fired my fuck buddy that day..over a deal breaker that should have never been broken in the first place. The moral of this story? Never interrupt an orgasm...and you shall be rewarded with multiples of your own

Currently accepting applications for new fuck buddies: Must be female, open, safe, clean, sane, and sane. Oh also a giver of orgasms and someone that knows when and when not to open there mouths. Plus I really like to watch and be watched, oh and someone who is into anal ;D


0 comments:

 
The Vagina Adventures © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.