Monday, August 18, 2008

Compacted Energy

I'm addicted to her orgasm....

It's like one of those
Hadouken that Ryu throws from those Street Fighter video games. It's this ball of contained and compacted energy...it glows yellow, like a firefly.....it's this orb like substance that floats above her, growing more and more with the passion that lies between our sheets.

It starts off in her mind, the wanting, the needing, the suckling of my flesh. She bites me, marks me, bruises me, scratches me, pushes me, and ravages my body. The more and more she is on top of me, penetrating, filling, piercing, puncturing and entering, the more I see the glowing yellow ball start to descend like a ball floating downwards on a typical New Year's Eve at Times Square.

As we move about in our elaborate passionate fucking, I see the ball drop further and further towards her dick. The ball encompasses her beautiful naked body and makes her glow as well....I feel it more and more, getting closer...oh so close.

By now, I start to glow a feverish red...the yellow and red mesh together as one creating a luscious orange. We are as one for that very moment leading towards orgasm...and it's not going to stop anytime soon. We fuck and fuck and fuck and by now the ball situates itself as the base of her cock. It begins to spin....and quickly picks up speed.....it's spinning furiously as she tells me how hot and tight my pussy is for her....my pussy becomes her addiction, one that she reveals in small increments.

Her movements become rapid as she gets close, I push all my energy into my clit to let her know it is time. We go for broke, pushing all are energies together, all our colors, our passion, ourselves....the spinning ball curves backwards, ready to unleash hell at it's target....my clit now burning, begs for mercy.

It charges and then it hits me, like a freight train...like a roller coaster after it climbs all the way up ready to charge down at the bottom. My body is thrown aback by the feeling and tightens up as my own orgasm envelops my body. The orange aura of our sexuality begins to resemble the colors of a rainbow turning every shade of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. We stop for a second as our eyes meet and stare at one another...it is a pause of a few seconds that feels like a lifetime.

We keep going after that...only to see where the journey will take us again.

0 comments:

 
The Vagina Adventures © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.