Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Animalistic

She mounts me as I lay on the glitter covered floor. We had been making out all night and it was time to take it to the next level. I feel a finger enter my pussy and feel around. I almost began to scream for another finger as she pulls it out and lowers her head. Her tongue envelopes my clit in a way where I have never felt before. I begin to moan in ecstasy as her mouth begins to suck my circle of pleasure. My hands clasp the dirtied black floor and my nails begin to dig into the glitter surrounding us. As my hands carve away, as my arms begin to tighten up, as my legs begin to spread wider, she knows I am ready.

At first I feel it, just a tiny bit, as her 10 inch cock enters my body, and enter it all it did. Her rocking movements were in perfect harmony with my hungry body. We fuck for what seems like hours, moving about, changing positions. She gets off on my tight pussy and begins to tell me so while alternating that from how badly she has wanted to be inside me from the moment we met 5 months ago. My mind races as she tells me this. I know it's a heat of the moment conversation, I know it's not real, it's only a dream, but for now it's what I need.

I remember when we first met vividly. I was working the door at a theater and mistook her for being a part of a large reservation of teenagers. It was then that I looked at her again and realized she looked a bit older than 15. I laughed to myself for making such a silly mistake and when she passes me by again, I struck up a conversation that began with an apology. We talk and there is something, but nothing that I wanted to actively pursue...or did I?

I see her around every so often, and the more I see her, the more I want her inside me. There was this raw, aggressive, quality about her that I needed. I wanted a pounding that would leave me with bruises the next morning. I wanted it rough. I noticed more and more that she was checking me out, and in my feeble attempts at playing the field, I ignored them....but I still saw it. The glance, the once over, the eyes carefully peeling off my clothes with my every move. It was then that I realized how intricately I moved my body when she was around.

Now, just right now, she is inside me. I still move my body and pay close attention to the details. She pulls me close to her as I begin to cum for the first time with her and makes these sounds that were so raw and deliciously animalistic.

She was like an animal in complete heat, fucking me with a fervor that I have longed forever to experience, yet she doesn't overshadow my pleasure with her own, she makes sure I cum for her, she makes sure that her kitty sings a beautiful song in her honor. She turns the kitten in me into a roaring lion.

Afterwards I am swept away, but not interested in anything remotely relating to a relationship or love. I am addicted to her incredible sexual prowess and it's like a drug. I even had symptoms of withdrawal the next day, almost writing about in pain because I needed my next fix. She is my crack, my cocaine, my heroin....and I want to use it until it has satisfied me. I guess this is what it truly means to be in lust.

1 comments:

Joy Leftow said...

this is very nice. We have to find you an audience.

let me suggest young men & woman who like to read but don't necessarily consider themselves literary.

Really truth is if you can write this you can write whatever you damn well please.

Yay for Vagina Adventures

I will write you an email...

 
The Vagina Adventures © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.