Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vaginal Poetry Part 1

Hands

She slowly touches her hand mesmerizing my eyes in the process.

I once saw her lightly touch herself under her knee once…she had an itch, and the way she scratched it…

I was in a trance for the whole 2 minute show…just watching her fingers at work….gliding softly over her skin.

Did she want to touch herself? Could I watch?

Watch those sweet delicate hands caress such a curvy goddess.

Watch it carefully play with her sweet puffy pinkness.

Getting wet

Getting off

Going insane

I’m starting to have an obsession with her hands. i want her fingers to order me on all fours…I want her hands to carefully grasp her shiny black paddle. I want to feel the slap of my ass come from a whole structured unit of muscle, bone and skin. I want her touch…

But in the end…the pleasure just comes from my own hand….

0 comments:

 
The Vagina Adventures © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.